September Planning Guide
Since introducing our continuous monthly programming model in September 2021, we no longer have specific registration periods. Registration is ongoing and we simply pause all classes and tuition payments in July and August.
All active enrollments remaining at the end of June will automatically roll over into September. This means that a participant’s spot in their exact same class, day and time will resume in the fall unless further action is taken as outlined below.
We understand that this process will impact families in different ways so we put together a helpful planning guide below. Please pick the scenario that is the most applicable to your family and let us know if you have any further questions!
You are enrolled in June and you want to continue in the exact same day/time/class in September:
You don’t have to do anything!
All active June enrollments will pause for July and August and automatically resume in September.
You are enrolled in June, but you need to change days/times/classes in September:
If your current class(es) will no longer work for your family in September, but you’d like to continue, please take the following action steps:
1. Submit a drop notice for your current class by June 30th.
Submitting a drop notice will allow us to see classes with September vacancies and offer them to waitlisted participants.
When possible, please include a note in your waitlist request with more information about your specific class and family requirements.
- If you can still make your current class work in September, but you’d prefer to transfer to a new class/day/time, we recommend you remain in your current class and request a transfer by joining the waitlist. If you submit a drop notice, you will be removed from your current class at the end of June and your spot will be offered to a waitlisted participant.
- Each participant can join up to four (4) waitlists simultaneously. Please only waitlist for classes that you are sure will work for your schedule in September.
- If an open spot becomes available in any of your waitlisted classes, we will automatically process the enrollment and send an enrollment confirmation via email. Once a participant is enrolled in a new class, they will be removed from all other waitlists.
- We will offer waitlist priority to June participants who need to make changes for September, but we cannot guarantee a spot in your desired new class due to limited capacity. We will offer the highest waitlist priority to those who are waiting to level up or age up and next to those looking to transfer into the same class on a new day/time.
- Waitlist requests will be placed in priority order based on the time they are received starting with those who have level up/age up requirements and then those who desire a class transfer to a new day/time.
- If there is availability showing online for your desired class between June 1-19, this means that the spot is available for a June start, which will automatically rollover into September. If you’d prefer a September start date, then you will need to wait until after the final day of the class in June (the last week of classes is June 19-25) to register for any classes with open spots.
- If the waitlist you requested is no longer desired, please log into your iClass Pro account and remove your waitlist request.
You are enrolled in June, but you want to cancel for September:
The September drop deadline is June 30th.
Please send a notice of cancellation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org before this date.
Any September cancellation requests received after June 30th will be assessed a $30 cancellation fee.
This early drop deadline will help us best determine class openings for September and accommodate as many class transfer requests as possible.
You are not enrolled in June, but you have taken classes at KSG within the past year and would like to return in September:
Please join the waitlist for your desired class(es). We offer a priority waitlist tier for current member re-enrollments and we will contact you if an open spot becomes available.
If there is an open spot showing in your desired class before June 19th, this means that the spot is available to start in June. If you want to register for the available class with a September start date, then you will need to wait until after the final day of the class during the week of June 19-25 to register.
You are new to our facility and would like to enroll for September:
Classes with current openings will show as “OPEN” in our online registration portal. If there is an open spot showing in your desired class before June 19th, this means that the spot is available to start in June. If you want to register for the available class with a September start date, then you will need to wait until after the final day of the class during the week of June 19-25 to register.
Please request to join the waitlist if a class is showing as “FULL” and we will contact you if an open spot becomes available.
- September tuition fees and applicable annual membership renewals will be charged to existing clients on September 1st. All new enrollments processed through the customer portal will be charged the September tuition fee and annual membership fee (if applicable) at the time of registration.
We hope this planning guide gives you a better understanding of what to expect as we approach the end of June and look towards September.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions!