Gymnastics Birthday Parties
BOOK YOUR GYMNASTICS BIRTHDAY PARTY ONLINE!
To book your gymnastics birthday party, please click on the button below. If you need assistance or have questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at the gym. 587-349-2004.
Please note that we accept Visa, Mastercard and Direct Debit online. To pay by cash or debit, please visit us in person at the gym!
Our Gymnastics Birthday Parties…
Our parties are two hours long and start with 1 hour and 15 minutes in the gym. We begin with a warm up activity or game and then move to a structured lesson so all guests can feel comfortable and master the basics. All parties end with some free time to play and explore. The last 45 minutes are spent in our window filled birthday room where guests can enjoy refreshments and celebrate the special day!
Here’s a few reasons why our parties are awesome:
- You get the entire gymnastics space to yourselves – that’s 8000 square feet of fun just for you and your friends!
- We specialize in high quality, low ratio parties. We allow up to a maximum of 16 guests, including the birthday child. This low ratio keeps things safe, calm and enjoyable.
- Our coaches are energetic and engaged. They cater the party to meet the specific age and ability needs of your group.
- Our party room is big, bright and welcoming!
- We have a dedicated admin team member who helps everyone get checked in and feel comfortable on the day of the party.
Our parties typically book out 2-3 months in advance so we recommend booking early!
Up to 16 Partiers (2 coaches) – $385+GST
*Current members save $25! Please contact our office for your members only promo code
In order to keep the party safe and fun, we require you to keep the guest list to a maximum of 16 kids. Please remember to include the Birthday child and all participating siblings in this count. We understand that it is hard to keep guest lists from growing, but please be respectful of this policy so we can work together to make this the best party for your child!
Any additional children above 16 guests will be charged $25+GST each up to a strict maximum of 20 total guests.
*All participant’s under the age of 4 must have a caregiver assist them in the gym.
Saturday: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:30pm – 2:30pm | 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Download our Birthday Party Invitation:
Online Participant Waiver:
An up-to-date waiver is required for every participant to be permitted entry into the gym.
Please share the following link with your guests so they can complete the waiver before arriving at our facility. Email confirmation is required.
1. WAIVER: In order to participate, all party participants are required to have a completed online waiver. Please provide the link to your guests before the big day.
2. ATTIRE: All partiers must wear either a tshirt and shorts/sweats or a gymsuit. No skirts please. Barefeet is best. No jewelry, buttons, belts, or shoes.
3. GOODIES: We have a fridge in our kitchen area for your convenience. Please remove all unused items once your party is complete. No pinatas or helium balloons please!
4. POLICIES: Please see our Policies Section for our Party Policies.
5. SAFETY: Please ensure your guests are aware of our party safety guidelines and facility rules which can be found on your receipt. Parents may enter the gym, but may not go on the apparatus.
Please note: We also do non-birthday group parties (scouts, guides, wind-ups or simply a get together with friends for fun) with the same structure and pricing above.
This will be the BEST birthday your child (and you ;)) has ever had. But you don’t just have to take our word for it…here’s what some of our previous party animals had to say:
“I was so impressed by the facility…immaculate! The helpfulness of the staff was awesome. Watching from the viewing area was fun. Olive and her friends loved the gym time and even her older brother that was a fill in had an absolute blast with the girls.. Would definitely recommend to our friends!” – Michelle H.
“We celebrated our daughter’s third birthday at KSG. It was a blast! Several parents of kids who attended the party told me that their kids were talking about it for weeks after and kept asking to go back. The staff are enthusiastic and the facility is perfect for kids. Thank you so much, KSG!” – Malynda K.
As a mom of an 8 year old and 5 year old I have planned many parties through the years. I can say without a doubt that KSG was the easiest party I have ever planned and beyond that it is the first party that was the most fun for all the kids. The instructors right away took the kids and took them into the gym. Instantly the kids had smiles on their little faces and I got to watch and enjoy and take pictures. It was brilliant..what a concept I can enjoy my kids birthday and watch all the kids special moments including my own. The facility is perfectly clean and so well set up. I had moms after asking me about details apparently kids went home and said they want their parties there. That is always a good feeling when kids say how fun the party was!! I think all ages can have fun and have a great time there. Even I got one big jump into the foam pit and I loved it! Definitely best birthday ever! Thanks KSG. – Tennille D