Move It For KidSport
JOIN US FOR A FULL BODY WORKOUT SESSION IN SUPPORT OF KIDSPORT CALGARY!
100% of the net proceeds will be donated directly to KidSport Calgary. Learn more about their story and community impact.
*Please note that we do not have the ability to issue tax receipts. If you’d like to make an additional tax deductible donation of more than $20, please follow the link highlighted in yellow below.
Helping families keep their kids in sport
We know that many families will struggle financially when the Covid-19 pandemic is over. We believe that financial barriers should never prevent a child from participating in their favourite sporting activities.
Our goal with ‘Move It For KidSport’ is to raise much needed funds to help ensure no one is left on the sidelines. We want all kids to be able to return to their sporting activities when it is safe to do so.
– Workouts will begin at 6:30 p.m MST. Registration closes at 5:00 p.m MST on the day of the session.
– The workout link and password will be emailed to all registered participants approximately one hour before the workout. We trust that these links and passwords will be kept confidential – we’d like to raise as many funds as possible for KidSport Calgary. If you do not have the financial capacity to make a minimum $5 donation, but would still like to participate, please email us at email@example.com and we can help.
– If a participant is not able to attend the LIVE session, no worries! All registered participants will also receive a link to the recorded version of the workout to complete at their convenience anytime during the next week.
– Workouts will include a warm up, active stretch, full body circuit conditioning and a cool down. Cardio, functional strength work and flexibility will be the focus areas.
– Workouts are suitable for most ability levels and modifications will be provided. No prior gymnastics experience is required, but a basic level of fitness is encouraged for the best experience.
– All participants must accept our standard participant waiver and consent to email communication so we can send workout links.
– Please have zoom downloaded on your device and mute your mic. Video is optional, but it’s always nice to see your smiling faces!
– Yoga mat or towel
– Bare feet or indoor running shoes (shoes recommended if working out on hardwood as we will do lots of jumping)
– Water Bottle
– Music of your choice – we will not have music playing in the background
– Chairs, stairs, ottoman, couch… any type of sturdy small height to step up to and put hands/feet on.
– Dumbells, resistance bands or weight of some kind