- Please wear shorts and a tshirt or a gymnastics body suit.
- Barefeet is best.
- For those interested, we sell KSG gymsuits and grippy socks in our proshop.
- Please refrain from wearing jewelry, shoes (unless clean “cheer” shoes), earrings, belts, jeans or loose fitting clothing.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Please bring a water bottle – we have a water fountain in the gym and a Kinetico filtered water station in our viewing lounge.
- No gum or food is permitted in the gym.
What should my child wear to class?2013-08-262022-03-10https://kyleshewfeltgymnastics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ksglogo.pngKyle Shewfelt Gymnasticshttps://kyleshewfeltgymnastics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ksglogo.png200px200px