It is our aim to ensure the best possible experience for our entire community. If there is anything we can do to better meet your needs, please contact our office to discuss the different options available.
- Money Back Guarantee: If a participant is not completely satisfied after their first class, KSG will refund the full monthly tuition and annual membership fee with no administrative fees. We strive to create an exceptional experience and we hope that we can exceed all expectations.
- There are no additional fees for cancellation or dropping classes, however, all class registrations are based on a monthly commitment. Therefore, no refunds or credits will be provided for the remainder of the month if a participant decides to drop mid-month.
- If you do need to cancel your enrollment for the upcoming month, an official notice of cancellation must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmed before the 15th of the month to avoid being charged and committed for the following month.
- All notices of cancellation received after the 15th of the month will be applied to the end of the following month. No pro-rated refunds or credits will be given after the cancellation.
- Please note that coaches and/or team leads cannot drop students from classes and all requests must be received in writing and confirmed by our administrative team in order to take effect.
- Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics must meet our minimum class sizes at all times in order to run. KSG reserves the right to cancel any programs with insufficient registration or combine classes in order to meet minimum numbers. If KSG must cancel a class due to enrollment or scheduling issues, we will transfer the participant to the next available class of their choice. If we cannot find a comparable and convenient alternative option and tuition has been paid, a full pro-rated refund with no administrative fees will be provided. Please note annual memberships are non-refundable.