CONTINUOUS MONTHLY PROGRAMS – PAYMENT AND BILLING POLICY
- We accept the following payment methods:
Online: Visa, Mastercard and E-check
In House: Visa, Mastercard, Cash and Interac Debit.
- Class prices vary depending on the program and class duration. Monthly payments will fluctuate based on the number of classes offered in your program for the upcoming month, considering the day of the week, number of weeks, gym closures and holidays. A breakdown of the monthly fee schedule can be found here: kyleshewfeltgymnastics.com/schedule
- The first month’s tuition (pro-rated if applicable) and annual membership fee are due at the time of registration. All subsequent payments are processed on the 1st of each month for that month.
- Monthly tuition will be auto-drafted from the credit card or bank account on file on the 1st of the month. If an account holder would like to pay by cash, payments must be received before the 1st of the month or the credit card or bank account on file will be charged.
- A late fee of $25 will be applied for any fees not paid by the 5th of the month.
- Any fees not paid by the 10th of the month will result in immediate cancellation and removal from the program.
- Please monitor your card on file. An NSF fee of $30 will be applied for any declined credit cards or bank drafts.
- New and updated billing, address and telephone information is the responsibility of the account holder. It is not the responsibility of Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics to notify the member of expired credit cards and NSF returns.
- If a participant enrolls mid-month, a pro-rated tuition fee and annual membership fee will be due upon enrollment and all guidelines outlined within will apply thereafter.
- Full payment for an entire year can be made in advance, however please note that only account credits will be given if you elect to drop before the end of the season.
- GST (5%) is NOT included in pricing unless otherwise stated.
- Billing Authorization: By registering for programs at Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics, the account holder represents and warrants that they are paying for a service from this facility or from other merchants through this facility and that:
(i) Any credit card, banking and personal information they supply is true and complete.
(ii) Charges incurred by the account holder will be honoured by their credit card company or financial institution.
(iii) The account holder will pay the charges incurred at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees and penalties, and
(iv) The account holder understand that monthly payment amounts will vary based on the number of classes that occur in that month and may include additional fees including, but not limited to, late fees and annual membership renewals.
- By providing online payment information to Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics, the account holder authorizes the facility to automatically charge their credit card or bank account on a monthly basis. The account holder understands and has read the policies of Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics and understand the named persons and/or participants are enrolled in a program that has continuous monthly tuition.
- The account holder is responsible to make timely payments of all balances due on their Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics account. If, for whatever reason, payments cannot be processed and an account balance remains overdue, the account holder understands that enrollment in classes will be cancelled and they will be responsible for all costs incurred for collection of any delinquent payments, including but not limited to collection/attorney fees/court costs. Should the account holder dispute a charge through their financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.
Continuous Monthly Programs – Payment & Billing Policy2021-06-302021-12-10https://kyleshewfeltgymnastics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ksglogo.pngKyle Shewfelt Gymnasticshttps://kyleshewfeltgymnastics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ksglogo.png200px200px