WINTER CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you are registered, we hope that nothing interferes with your child coming to Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics. However, if you must cancel or transfer your child’s registration for our Winter Camps, please be aware of our cancellation and transfer policies:
- If a cancellation is requested a minimum of two weeks prior to the first day of camp, you will receive a full refund (less a $30 administration fee) or a full credit can be applied to your account for future use (with no additional administrative fee).
- If a cancellation is requested one week prior to the start of camp, you will receive a 50% refund (less a $30 administration fee) or a 50% credit can be applied to your account for future use (with no additional administrative fee).
- If a cancellation is requested less than one week before the first day of camp, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Once a credit is issued to an account, the credit amount is non-refundable. Account credits can be used towards future online purchases made at KSG and have no expiration date.
- All camp transfers are subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of one week before the initial camp start date. One transfer per registration is permitted.
- Once a transfer has been applied to a registration, no future refunds or credits will be issued.
- If your child is ill or, for any reason, misses one or more days of camp, we will not be able to provide a partial refund.
- After a camp commences, refunds are issued for medical reasons only and a medical certificate or doctor’s note must be provided. Medical cancellations will receive a pro-rated refund (less a $30 administration fee per cancellation) or a pro-rated credit can be applied to your account for future use (with no additional administrative fees).
- In the event that Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics must cancel a program offered at our facility due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control (including coach illness, extreme weather, power outage, gas leak, global pandemic, etc) we will provide a full non-refundable credit on your account for any missed camp dates. *Only Credits are available*
- If a child can not adhere to staff instruction, they will be removed from the program and a pro-rated refund (less a $30 administration fee) will be provided for the remainder of the camp.
Every year, unfortunately, children are turned away from our camps due to lack of available room. The more notice we have of cancellation, the better our ability to fill that space with another interested participant.