MINI SESSIONS CANCELLATION POLICY:
Once you are registered, we hope that nothing interferes with your child coming to Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics. However, if you must cancel a registration for a Mini Session, please be aware of our cancellation policy:
- Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel any programs with insufficient registration 48 hours prior to program start date. If KSG cancels your class due to enrollment or scheduling issues, you will receive a full refund with no additional administrative fees.
- Cancellation of a registration prior to classes commencing will receive a full refund (less a $30 administration fee) or a full credit can be applied to your account for future use (with no additional administrative fee).
- If you/your child are not completely satisfied after your first class, KSG will refund your full session tuition. We strive to create an exceptional experience and we hope we can exceed your expectations.
- After your first class, Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics maintains a NO REFUND policy on all of our fees in order to ensure proper safety and staffing for our classes and events.
- After the first class of the session, refunds are issued for medical reasons only and a medical certificate or doctor’s note must be provided. Medical cancellations will receive a pro-rated refund (less a $30 administration fee per cancellation) or a pro-rated credit can be applied to your account for future use (with no additional administrative fees).
- Class transfers are based on availability and must be approved by KSG Management. Please contact us for more information. Please also see the Class Change/Transfers section below.